In keeping up with doing recipes, I wanted to share another one with all of you. I originally found this recipe on Pinterest. I make these very frequently, and even people who don’t like lemon seem to love these. This recipe is incredibly easy and delicious!!!
You Will Need:
- 9″x13″ Glass pan
- Non-stick cooking spray (or butter)
- Powdered Sugar
- 1 Box of Angel Food Cake mix
- 1 can of lemon pie filling (they usually come in 22 oz. cans)
That’s all you need! And I know what you’re thinking, “Kim, these can’t be that easy!” Oh but they are! The recipe is also really easy!
- Preheat the oven to 350 F or about 176 C.
- Grease your glass pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix the Angel Food Cake and lemon pie filling in a medium-large bowl.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Bake in oven for 20-22 minutes. Edges should be golden and a toothpick inserted should come out clean.
- After they cool, dust them with powdered sugar.
- Slice and serve.
That’s it! These are always a hit, and they’re super easy! They have more of a cake texture than the denseness you normally see with lemon bars, but they are delicious. Some of you might want to bake during quarantine, and this is an easy recipe to do that with!