This week’s recipe comes from the blog No. 2 Pencil. I came across this a little bit ago when looking for a new meal-prep recipe, and I made it this week. I wouldn’t share anything with you that I haven’t tried myself. So, if you want to make One-Pan Chicken Alfredo, follow the link to find the recipe here .
*I like to make recipes my own, so when adding in the cheese, I also add oregano, basil, and parsley. I think it turns out better, but you adapt it as you see fit.
I also want to give some meal-prep tips to help you out if you feel stuck:
- Don’t overdo it- start slow with maybe one meal a week
- Make things that are going to last- you want to have it last through the whole week
- Find stuff that you like- don’t force yourself to eat something you don’t like because “it’s healthy”, but on that note…
- Try new things- I love trying new foods and recipes
- Do it when you have time- I like to make my meals for the week on Sunday night; but realistically, whenever you have time is when you should do it
- Portion them out evenly- I always do them all at once with one scoop at a time so I can be sure the portions are even.
Hope you enjoy this week’s Weekly Roundup, and please let me know if you try it and what you think!